- Please submit your hospitalization forms to the 1st Floor Front Desk.
- Please show your Health Insurance Card (健康保険証) and your Eligibility Certificate for Ceiling-Amount Application (限度額適用認定証).
- Please let us know if you are being hospitalized due to a work-related injury, an injury sustained while commuting to work, or an injury in a traffic accident.
- High-Cost Medical Care System (高額療養費制度):
- Patients who are undergoing surgery or are subject to long-term hospitalization can take advantage of the High-Cost Medical Care System. If the monthly amount you pay for medical treatment (your copayment) becomes excessively expensive, you can use this system to have the payment amount that exceeds your personal payment limit (high-cost medical care) refunded to you.
- See here for more information (in Japanese)
- Eligibility Certificate for Ceiling-Amount Application (限度額適用認定証):
- The high-cost medical care refund normally takes about 3 to 4 months after the application is made, but by showing your Eligibility Certificate for Ceiling-Amount Application, you only need to pay up to your personal payment limit. If you wish to receive an Eligibility Certificate for Ceiling-Amount Application, register to receive one beforehand at your city or town’s National Health Insurance Office where you are registered, or at the Payments Section of a Social Insurance Office.
Please speak with our staff if you have any further questions regarding procedures for the High-Cost Medical Care System, the Eligibility Certificate for Ceiling-Amount Application, or any other problems.
*Please inform us of any medicines you are currently taking.
*Please do not bring any valuables or large amounts of money.
- *Please let our staff or dietitian know if you have any food allergies or meal preferences.
- *For sanitary reasons, we do not allow perishables to be brought into the hospital.
- Permission from a doctor is necessary before leaving the hospital or spending a night outside of the hospital. Doing so without permission is strictly forbidden.
- Smoking is prohibited within the hospital. Smoking is allowed on the Dining Area terrace on the 3rd floor.
- Please refrain from keeping your car parked at the hospital while you are hospitalized.
- We are not responsible for items lost or stolen in the hospital. Please keep your personal items safe.
- Please use earphones when watching TV in a regular patient room (rooms with 3-4 people).
- Please refrain from drinking alcohol or any other actions that may be troublesome to others within the hospital.
- When visiting in a regular patient room, please be considerate of the other patients. You may also use the Dining Area on the 3rd floor.
- Depending on the symptoms or condition of the patient, we may refuse visitation.