Orthopedics is the treatment of injuries and diseases of the bones, joints, muscles and nerves. Please contact us if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Bruising, sprains, cuts
- Dislocation or bone fracture
- Pulled muscles
- Neck or back pain
- Shoulder stiffness
- Numb, swollen, or painful hands or feet
- Joint pain in the shoulders, elbows, knees, etc.
- First-time visitors:
- Please remember to bring your Health Insurance Card (健康保険証) when visiting. If you have a referral, please hand it to the Front Desk when registering.
- Repeat visitors:
- Please show your Health Insurance Card on your first visit of each month.